Battle of the Boroughs - Rules & Regulations 2018
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- All schools within the borough of Surrey are invited to enter the competition.
- It will be split into two categories KS2 primary & secondary.
- Children must attend the same school and can either enter as a soloist, duo or as a group.
- It can be any style of dance.
- Music of own choice but must be age appropriate and not contain any swearing, sexual references, political views or racial comments.
- Act must not be more than 2 minutes 30 seconds.
- Each act must fill in the application form and record their set.
- Deadline for audition videos & application forms is Friday 25th May 2018.
- Videos must be uploaded to you tube and link added to the appliction form and emailed.
- Sixteen acts will be selected to compete in the live grand final.
- Grand final will consist of 8 primary school and 8 secondary school acts.
- All successful applicants will be notified by email,
- Winners must be able to attend the grand final on 7th July 2018.
- Exact date, time and venue will be confirmed once application accepted.
- Trophies for winners of each category and medal presentation for each finalist.
- Cash prize offered to overall winner and crowned‘ Surrey’s Best Dance Act 2018’
- Top industry judges.
- Each school can enter more than one act.
- All entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, please contact 07847500439 or 07985 801397
Here's where you can enter in text. Feel free to edit, move, delete or add a different page element.